So why aren’t you doing this? Why aren’t you connecting with influential people? If you’re anything like I was, you’ve probably succumbed to one of the following temptations:
- You’re scared to ask.
- You’ve already said “no” for someone else.
- You’ve bypassed winning friends and tried to immediately influence people. In other words, you’re trying to use people.
- You don’t listen.
- You talk about yourself too much.
- You think it’s all about you.
I believe you have something to say. I believe you’ve sabotaged yourself one too many times. I believe the world needs your voice and dream, and it’s time act.
Akin is the author of the book "THE INTERNET: a town square for the global village.
Latest posts by Akin Babatunde (see all)
- Digital Marketing Skills To Acquire In Nigeria - November 1, 2018
- Why you need to learn Digital Skills - November 1, 2018
- How to make quick money in the 2019 elections in Nigeria - October 13, 2018