One half of Psquare, Paul Okoye, has finally opened up on the family issues presently rocking the group.
While speaking with MTV Base, Paul, confirmed that they were indeed having some family issues that they are seriously working on and would like to keep private.
- I just want to keep it private because to me, its a family thing and not public….When it comes to P-square, it’s a family problem, don’t worry guys. But when we’re done with the family problem, we’ll let u guys know.
- He further thanked his numerous fans for their support upon starting his own music label and signing two new artistes.
Since the news of their issue went viral on the internet, the brothers have begun to do things separately. They have both released songs as solo artistes in the past weeks and gone on solo shows for the first time in 10 years.
Latest posts by Kayode Olalere (see all)
- Several Dead as Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again. - June 1, 2016
- GLOBALTECH ORGANIZES A DAY FREE SEMINAR ON PERSONAL BRAND - May 25, 2016
- Photos: Fayose stops his convoy to dish beans from a bean sellers pot - May 24, 2016