I buy in the past CorelDraw X3. I know, there are many other newer versions but for me, it’s enough. After update Windows from 7 to 10, everything works ok. BUT when I install fresh version Windows 10 and try to install CorelDraw X3 I got errors.
The question occurs: Is there a way to install CorelDraw X3 on Windows 10? Yes! answer below.
Firstly let’s assume you have installation files in “E:\CDX3”.
Just run CMD in administrator mode. How? Click on Start menu, start typing cmd, Right-click on Command Prompt and Run as Administrator, then type:
MSIEXEC.EXE /i “E:\CDX3\CGS13\setup.msi” TRANSFORMS=”E:\CDX3\CGS13\1045.MST” SETUPEXEDIR=”E:\CDX3\CGS13″
and press enter on the keyboard.
Usually that installation harm Windows Start Menu, that’s why you need to go through the steps:
- Open regedit.exe (click on start menu and type regedit.exe and run)
- Right-click on HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT and select permissions
- Add “All Application Packages” with Read permission (All Application Packages was missing)
Have wonderful day 🙂
Latest posts by Akin Babatunde (see all)
- Identifying Business Opportunities Around You - November 13, 2020
- Text Message Templates for Customer Service and Marketing Pros - July 11, 2020
- Corel Draw Overview for Beginners - June 25, 2020