The Cardless ATM withdrawal in Nigeria, introduced sometime in April 2014 by Interswitch has been adopted by some Nigeria banks. They banks include Guarantee Trust Bank, United Bank for Africa, First Bank, Zenith Bank and Stanbic Bank. But this service is yet to get the attention of many bank customers.
The awareness is sluggishly growing among Nigerian bank customers. But the question is- are the banks doing enough in creating the awareness among their customers. Investigation shows that most banks ATMs have the service installed.They are not being used.
The banks needs need to educate their Customers and increase its awareness.
Customers should know that they can withdraw cash from ATM without using their ATM card.
They should know it is easy and simple.
Zenith Bank Cardless ATM Withdrawal.
The cardless ATM withdrawal is powered by Quickteller. In Zenith ATMs, It is displayed under Quickteller cash out option. This is because the Card less ATM withdrawal is powered by Quickteller. It enable mobile money users an opportunity to withdraw money from ATM without the use of card. They can also send money to others who may withdraw cardlessly at any ATM location using the 12-digit code and a 4-digit PIN sent to him or her.
The user receives a 12-digit code and a 4-digit PIN that can be used for safe withdrawals across Quickteller-supported ATMs nationwide.
GTBank Cardless ATM Withdrawal:
- Log on to your account on the Mobile Money app. Or Select “My Account” on the SIM menu
- Initiate a cash out request from your phone
- Select Cash Out
- Then Select “From ATM”
- Type the amount you wish to withdraw and Enter your Account PIN
- You would get a message with a Fund Access Code (FAC) that would enable you cash out from an ATM.
- Visit any GTBank ATM
- Select ‘Cardless Withdrawal’
- Enter the Amount, your Phone Number, The Fund Access Code (FAC) and your Account PIN
- Your cash is dispensed
Check out GTBank website
Wema Bank Cardless ATM Withdrawal:
Wema bank uses Cash-0n-the-Go option when you dial *945# on your mobile phone to implement cardless withdrawal. It involves the steps –
- Dial *945# on your mobile phone used in opening your account with the bank.
- Select Cash-on-the-Go option among the given options.
- General a withdrawal code by following the prompts
- Move to any Wema bank ATM and withdraw the simplified amount. This is done simply by supplying the generated code.
Akin is the author of the book "THE INTERNET: a town square for the global village.
Latest posts by Akin Babatunde (see all)
- Digital Marketing Skills To Acquire In Nigeria - November 1, 2018
- Why you need to learn Digital Skills - November 1, 2018
- How to make quick money in the 2019 elections in Nigeria - October 13, 2018